Our Infusion Center enables
patients to obtain intravenous medications in a comfortable outpatient setting. We offer intravenous medications needed to treat neurological diseases:
- Multiple sclerosis: Tysabri, Ocrevus, Solumedrol
- Neuromyelitis optica: Soliris, Rituxan
- Myastenia gravis: Soliris, Rituxan, IVIG
- CIDP: IVIG
- Migraine: the emergency room “Headache cocktail”
We also provide care for patients who need intravenous medications for other medical conditions:
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Benlysta
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Entyvio, Remicade, Simponi Aria, Stelara
- Iron deficiency: IV Iron
- Rheumatoid arthritis: Orencia, Simponi Aria
- Psoriatic arthritis: Orencia, Simponi Aria, Stelara
- Osteoporosis: Reclast
- Common variable immunodeficiency (CVID): IVIG
The infusion suites are open Monday-Saturday and conveniently located in Falls Church, Alexandria, Lorton and Reston.
Infusion medications are administered by certified intravenous nurses under the supervision of one of our doctors. Our experienced team also does pre-authorizations and coordinates care with the patient’s pharmacy and doctor.
Patients should come with food, drink, and comfortable clothing with no or loose sleeves. Our suites have refrigerators, microwaves, television and internet access.